SUMMARY: The primary focus of the Trade Sales Fulfillment Associate is to fulfill all Trade Sales outgoing orders in a timely and accurate manner, and assist with Shipping and Receiving and Inventory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, oversee and execute all Trade Sales fulfillment activities (trade sales, distribution sales, product transfers, shipments)
- Assist with retail pick-up orders
- Shipment & pick up fulfillment processing and implementation
- Serve as an escalation point to raise order fulfillment issues and provide feedback
- Provide timely updates to partners on order and delivery issues
- Assist with the receiving, stocking and inventorying of fulfillment supplies.
- Manage the package returns/cancellations process
- Lead fulfillment training and execution for new or additional staff
20% Shipping and Receiving
- Assist with the processing and tracking of shipping orders.
- Handle all inbound shipments and run receiving process in efficient and streamlined manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of shipping invoices.
- Responsible for inventory control inclusive of pick tickets, fulfillment, reporting, monitoring & ensuring wine & merchandise stock
- Efficiently execute direction from partners to move products from varying inventory streams
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the Cased Goods warehouse area
- Implement and adhere to health and safety standards
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 1 year of related experience to include fulfillment, sales, and/or customer service.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift 35+ pounds for the majority of the working shift, and move pallets.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Fork-lift experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Highly accurate, organized and detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s policies.
- Strong data entry skills and computer skills to include Excel.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as share knowledge and best practices
- Demonstrated commitment to a culture of safety
- Ability to work across functional groups to drive continuous improvement
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to quickly adapt to changes in workload requirements, efficiently structure responsibilities and work independently
- Strong ability to process and review data completely and accurately in efforts to produce high quality work
- Self-motivated and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as well as flexibility in scheduling to ensure business-staffing needs are met.
- Temperature in the fulfillment area of the production area may vary
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Events can have higher level of noise at times.